Sunday, February 21, 2010

Super Book Sunday ~ Handmade Home by Soule

I checked this book out of the library and was impressed.  The ideas are fun and simple, with many projects included that can be done with your whole family.  There is a brief how- to section in the beginning of the book, a bunch of projects, patterns, and resources.  My fav projects were the women's cloth pads (complete with pattern) and the portrait bookmarks (embroider bookmarks from your kid's drawings).  There is an emphasis on repurposing and reusing materials, which is always wise.  This book has an awesome variety of projects for your home, personal, kids, and fun!  Enjoy:)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this!

    I am getting in the habit of saving things (old containers, scraps, etc), in the hopes of putting them to use in projects going forward. I'm going to see if I can get my hands on a copy of this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete